Friday, November 6, 2009

Mr. & Mrs. Shively

Yesterday we officially tied the knot. I don't think we could have asked for a more beautiful day. The water was a bright shade of blue and the clouds in the sky were perfect. Here are a couple cell phone pictures to share for now until the professional ones are ready for posting.


 

After the ceremony we grabbed a bite to eat at a restaurant in the "Shops at Wailea" and decided to not get couples massages. Instead we headed back to the condo and down to the beach to catch a couple of rays. I was joking with TJ telling him that if I returned without a tan or burn of some sort nobody would ever believe I was here. I'm hoping to be bronze for the holidays...wish me luck. LOL!

Last night we went to a luau called the "Feast at Lele", It was highly recommended by several people we have run into. It was right on the beach offering a beautiful sunset and the food that I could eat was really good. It's a 5 course + dessert luau and the waiters/waitress' serve you all of your food. They also offer a pretty large varity of an open bar. After each course, they have performers on stage performing traditions from the country that the food you are eating is from (ie. Hawaii, Samoa, Tahiti). The experience as a whole was very worth it. They also served TJ and I dessert specially decorated with two artistic fish (made out of strawberry and mango sauces) facing eachother with a heart in the middle (It was all sugary not real fish). The plate also had "congratulations" written at the top in chocolate. It was incredibly cute. I couldn't get a picture of it with my phone but Jessica did get a picture with the camera. Here are a couple cell phone pics from the luau.






After the luau we came back to the condo and pretty much crashed out. It was a very long day so we were pretty tired. Today we are going to get some breakfast and then we will be heading out for TJ and Jessica's surf lessons. I will be on the beach relaxing, taking pictures and catching up on my texting and phone calls. :]

Ashley

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Love it. :)

The Spencers said...

I know I've said it like a dozen times now, but Congratulations again!!! :)

Unknown said...

You both look amazing! I cannot wait to see all of the photos Jessica is doing! :)