Monday, August 2, 2010

Time flies...

Sure is an understatement.


I can’t believe that:
-We are two months shy of eight years together
-We have lived in the Bay Area for two years
-We are three months away from our one year wedding anniversary
-We are only five days away from our party

It’s just so crazy. I remember back in grade school we all dreaded the school year as if it lasted and eternity. We slowly crossed off the days, then the weeks and eventually the months until summer break arrived and it was a repetitive motion each and every year. Twelve years of worshiping those two little summer months. The two months that we didn’t have homework or a bedtime (FTW). Once you enter adulthood, or should I say an 8 to 5, that all goes away. If you are so lucky to build vacation time (and have additional money to take a vacation) you get two weeks, maybe…like I said “If you are so lucky”. Who in the hell came up with the idea to chisel our worshiped two months down to two weeks? I would like to say, in the words of Trump; “You are FIRED”.

Where was I? Oh yes, time is ever so fast and I’m losing track of the days (thank you adulthood)!

Two-Thousand-Ten (or Twenty-Ten as TJ would say) seems exceptionally fast to me and I’m not sure why I feel as if somebody hit the fast forward button. Am I alone here??

PS…
The party is only FIVE days away and we are incredibly excited to you all!
ALOHA!!!!
Ash

No comments: