Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Party Time - More Details

Yes, I know I’m weird/backwards/random/etc. It happens and quite frankly I like my life just like this. :) I just like to say that “I don’t play by the rules”. I’ve received some questions about the PAR-TAY and I just wanted to post them with answers (just in case anyone is ACTUALLY reading this – Oh boy I may be wasting my time but I like to think positive - - I’m sure you are stalking me like crazy!).


Anywho, about those questions…

1) What do we wear? Um, clothes preferably. It’s casual. It’s going to be warm. It’s outside. There will be a bounce house, booze and balls (sports balls you pervs). You make the decision on what to wear. I can tell you that I will be in a dress (shorts underneath cause I am soooo not a girly girl) and TJ will be in cargo shorts, sandals and a top. Come comfortable and please please please don’t get all fancy schmancy and show us up. ;)

2) Do we bring gifts? Where are you registered? Yadda yadda! TJ and I have lived together since 2004. We have pretty much everything and all the things we registered for is just an upgrade to what we have. We would much rather you show up and have a good time than stress on a gift. So, if you are determined to arrive with a gift we did register at Target and Macy*s. It’s not necessary, really, but if you want to anything will make us happy.

3) Here are some randoms that don’t require their own number:
• Can we bring the kids? YES! Please do.
• What time is it over? Whenever the party stops. We will be there at least until 8 or 9 (including clean up, etc.)
• Can we come late? Yes, you sure can. The food might be cold but the drinks will be cold too! ;)
• Do we bring anything? Yourself and an appetite. We have about 600 drinks(alcoholic and non-alcoholic), enough food to feed all, a candy bar(think Sweet Factory) and bundles of cookies.

4) Statements:
• Food will be there around 3:30-4pm.
• This is super informal. We are just getting everyone together to have a good time. No cake cutting, garter tossing, first dance, etc. Music will be playing if you want to get down and boogy though.
• The bounce house will be there from start till 8ish. You are in charge of your kids and if my niece tells them it’s her bounce house…I apologize…she is bossy (definitely not her mother or aunts trait).
• If you have any outdoor sports or games you like to play bring them. There is plenty of room to get out and play. Seriously, it’s just a day to have fun. You’re not raining on my parade.

I think that’s about it. Anything else feel free to ask. :)
Mahalo,
Ash

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait! I'm so excited for the party!
And FYI I read your bolg and I'm sure I'm not the only one!

Busted Kate said...

Hello fellow cop-wife! We have to stick together, ya know :-)

Dude, you totally sound exactly like someone I'd hang with in real life. Sounds like a great party! CONGRATS!!!