Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Invites Are Sent

I figured since I sent out invites TODAY that I should probably head this way and write a little blurb...and I will do my very best to update it at least once a week until the party. If I don't I give you full access to write me nasty notes and *poke* me all you want on Facebook; that is...UNTIL I post [long story short: I'm using you all for encouragement.].

We decided to "Go Green" [because that's cool right?] and not include those little RSVP cards that I know usually are forgotten about [I can't be the only one who does this.]. Instead of killing a couple trees and wasting a couple Benjamin's we are asking that you RSVP the good ol' fashioned way and call [okay you can text] or e-mail. I included contact info on that handy little card that I hope you slid into your wallet for a constant reminder that "YAY, it's time to party!". If you lost this, please let me know and I will send you 5 extras[A half a tree lost it's life and I over ordered by 100ish. Don't hate it was a good deal, promise.]. I will not post contact info on here because that would be silly...if you really lost it and don't know how to get a hold of me, leave a comment here and a surplus of cards will arrive.

NOTE: If you can't come at the time listed, NO WORRIES! This is informal and we would love a hello if it's the most you can do. There will be food, booze and a bounce house [Yes, I know that will encourage the majority of you to show. I am a great con-artist.]

Lastly, after much debate and against our will we registered for gifts. Our parents and other family members told us that it HAD to be done. Okay, we did it. We haven't added too much and I promise we will work on this more these next two weeks. It's really hard to ask for gifts when all we want is a bunch of smiling faces to show and have a great time.

Here are the links[but you can also find it in-store and remember your presence is better than any gift]:

Macy*s - Click Here


     Target - Click Here





Alright, I'm going to sign off for the night. I just wanted to post before some of you get these invites tomorrow[today!].

Goodnight!
Ashley

1 comment:

brittney said...

Sooooooo, I got a beautiful card in the mail today!! Yay!!